Wednesday, 1 April 2015

Pronunciation lesson - I Would like to buy a Hamburger

Pronunciation lesson - I Would like to buy a Hamburger


Best pronunciation lesson ever!

Zajímá vás jak asi angličanům... zní naše čenglish  (česká angličtina)?

Pink Panther - " I Would like to buy a Hamburger"



Inspektor Clouseau z Růžového pantera se snaží naučit se americkou výslovnost, americký přízvuk... ;-)

A scene in The Pink Panther where inspector Clouseau is trying to learn an American accent, but to no avail...

I Would like to buy a Hamburger. ... etc., they are not difficult to pronounce, but sometimes, some of us can't ...


Learn English Conversation Rule  with  A. J. Hoge


03:50 min – 8.73 mb – 320kbps – 3 downloads







Růžový panter

4 comments:

web lol said...

kul post !kul post !

NT Xone said...

In the direction of the end of the IELTS preparation, start involving with full-length tests below realistic conditions for various weeks ahead of the test time. English pronunciation tips

شركة اوائل المثالي said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Novetyldiploma said...

Achieve the recognition you deserve with a detailed, realistic fake degree or fake transcript from www.ND-Center.com